Olympus Elements is a powerful choral toolkit that puts the core functionality and rich sonic power of our full Olympus Symphonic Choir into a compact and easy-to-use package for everyone at an unbeatable value. This Powered-By-Kontakt library is designed for both professionals and casual users in mind, with years of virtual choir engineering and refinement distilled down into one extremely potent and simple solution that captures the spirit and power of a full 63-voice symphonic choir.
Olympus Elements contains just the wide close stage blend microphone position for all 8 core vowel articulations: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo. The choir is completely configurable, with independent control over male and female divisi sections. You’ll find sustains, staccatos and marcatos, with pp-ff dynamic layering and intelligent round robin.
This choir packs a massive forte punch and velvety smooth piano dynamics, giving you complete expressive control and creative freedom. We also bring you our newly upgraded true ah & oo legato sustains, with up to 6-part polyphonic harmony and fluid interval shaping.
The library also features a wide variety of classic choral effects, swells, sweeps, shouts, whispers and more. Each preset comes with an array of fine performance controls, EQ, 50 custom convolution environmental and fx reverbs to choose from. And of course, we’ve included our signature hand-crafted choral atmospheres, pads and evolving soundscapes to open up more creative possibilities.
This is a choir for everyone, whether you’re just beginning your musical career or are a seasoned pro. If you want a glorious sounding, efficient and user-friendly virtual choir without sophisticated lyrical phrasing or solo content, then this is the choir you’ve been waiting for. Current owners of Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection, Mars Men’s Choir and/or Venus Women’s Choir are eligible for a significant discount on Olympus Elements.
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player library can be used with the free Kontakt Player or the full version of Kontakt and can be added to the “Libraries” rack. You can also use your purchase toward a special Kontakt cross-grade discount through Native Instruments!
Olympus Elements features a fully automatable custom user interface that allows for full control over sound shaping and performance. You’ll have full control over Swell, Attack, Release Time, Release Volume, Sample Start Offset and Panning for each choral section. Section note ranges are fully configurable, and keyswitches are available to quickly select between all the available articulations for each layer.
Every preset has access to over 50 integrated convolution reverb impulses and full 3-band Equalizer. Many presets also have an optional vibrato feature to simulate molto forte. We also offer our exclusive flexible legato system for up to 6-part polyphonic harmony (3 per section), with full interval range, speed and intensity control.
Our Vowelmaster preset is the all-in-one solution, providing live sustain and staccato switching for any vowel for each section, with layer blending and stacking, dynamic shaping and total performance control. Elements also includes the latest version of our Phrasemaster, which gives you the power to sequence up to 16 different complex 16-step sustain/staccato phrases, using your choice of GUI, CC automation and keyswitch control. You can even assign each step to just the men, women or the full choir. The Phrasemaster is key-switch configurable and you can save and load your own custom phrases.
NKI Program Presets
• This library is designed for the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (version 5.1.0 or later required).
• This library also works with the full retail version of Kontakt 5.1.0 or later.
• The Kontakt “Libraries” browser rack supports this Kontakt Player library.
• Online serial activation through the Native Instruments Service Center is required.
Full Chorus Articulations
• Full Men’s and Women’s divisi sections, with freely adjustable note ranges
• All 8 major vowel sustains w/releases — Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo — available in both soft pp and forceful ff dynamics.
• All 8 major vowel staccatos and marcatos: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo with shaping and time-stretching options.
• Advanced, configurable simulated legato for all vowel sustains.
• True Divisi Legato for core Ah and Oo vowels, with fluid real-time pp-ff dynamic and vowel morphing.
• All legato features adjustable interval speed, range, polyphony and intensity.
• Large selection of vowel-based Choral FX from whispers to drones and clusters, with tuning, shaping and time-stretching options.
• Vowelmaster preset gives quick access to both sustaining and staccato articulations for all vowels.
• Phrasemaster preset allows up to 16 user-sequenced patterns with 16 steps each — supports live sustain/staccato and men/women/ensemble switching for each step!
• Offset, Attack & Release controls let you shape your own syllables, sustains and phrases
• Swell and Blend controls allow real-time dynamic performance shaping and morphing.
• Release time and volume controls, to shape release accents and natural room decay.
• Independent Pan controls for each divisi section.
• Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
• 30 Special FX impulses integrated into the UI to create your own effects.
• 21 Natural Environmental Reverb Impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bunkers, Garages and more.
• 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mid.
• Ensemble and Divisi Preset types with independent controls for each section, with dual layer blending, crossfading and vowel morphing.
• 12 Bonus Atmospheric and Custom FX instrument presets.